Marketing I explores the seven core functions of marketing which include:
1. Marketing Planning – why target market and industry affects businesses
2. Marketing-Information Management – why market research is important
3. Pricing – how prices maximize profit and affect the perceived value
4. Product/Service Management – why products live and die
5. Promotion – how to inform customers about products
6. Channel Management – how products reach the final user
7. Selling – how to convince a customer that a product is the best choice.